Inspired by the African motifs, the Sanaa collection by Nikki Chu is the perfect combination of statement-making patterns and easy-to-decorate-with hues. The Asani rug boasts a perfectly distressed ikat-inspired design in tones of blue, gray, taupe, and beige with ivory fringe trim for added texture and vintage allure. This power-loomed rug features a plush and durable blend of polyester and polypropylene, lending the ideal accent to high-traffic spaces.
- 78% Polypropylene 22% Polyester
- Set includes: 5 ft. x 7 ft. 6 in. area rug.
- Power Loomed performance: the precision of design and machine-made quality offer a range of patterns, styles, and colors.
- Durable fibers: made of 78% polypropylene and 22% polyester for high-traffic and/or pet-friendly durability.
- Medium pile: 0.4 in. pile provides luxurious density.
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
Dimensions & Weight:
All items can be picked up at our store located at 4754 Arcadia Drive Suite 110 Frederick , Maryland 21703 from 9 am to 2 pm Monday through Friday, except holidays.
We can also refer you to an outside delivery service that you can contact for a delivery quote based upon location and pieces purchased. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the delivery referral.
Our returns policy differs by the type of merchandise purchased:
- Any item that is purchased from our stock for pickup or delivery will be a final sale - items that are picked-up or accepted at delivery, cannot later be returned.
- Items that are ordered new and shipped to residence has a 30 day refund period available. Please note shipping costs are non-refundable and you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.